I have wanted to try and have a blog spot for our family for quite awhile, I never seem to find the time to do so. Now that I have an extra few minutes I took the chance and here we go. I can't guarantee that it will be updated very often, but just keep in mind that the intention is there. :)
We recently moved our little family from across town to a newer and a little bit bigger apartment. The most wonderful thing about it, is that it has a yard that Walker can go out and play in and we aren't a block off of 17th Street.
He got a new "big-boy" bike recently and has enjoyed riding it around in the parking lot across the street and up and down the sidewalk, he wanted to take the training wheels off but when Jeremy did he freaked out and demanded that they be put back on....maybe next summer lol.
I've started a new job at Qwest I have been working there since July and it seems to be going well, they put us through 13 weeks of training and at the end of that period, if we are making the numbers that they set for us we "graduate" and continue to work for the company, I will know sometime later this month if I get to use that magic work "graduate" keep your fingers crossed for me.
Jeremy is still at Walmart and loving it, I dont think he will ever leave. He is the Department Manager of the Sporting Goods Department and has really seemed to find his place there.
We have enjoyed being on the west side of town, it is quieter over here and the neighborhood that we moved into has several families with younger children so Walker has found quite a few playmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment