Quite awhile since I posted last, and since Im no longer working I have no excuse other than I have been extremely lazy.
Apparently I am not a good salesperson, I discovered this a couple of weeks ago when I was let go from Qwest because I wasnt selling enough. So Im back to the stay-at-home mom thing for now, and loving every minute of it.
I always seem to forget how much fun it is to stay home and play and teach Walker. He is growing so fast and can't wait for school to start.
I have re-discovered my sewing machine, and have been making pajamas and summer clothes and having a blast. I have tons of ideas and projects planned out I just need to sit down and make them.
Short blog today, gotta go play catch up on laundry lol
1 comment:
I agree. Being a SAHM is better than I ever thought, and HARDER than I ever thought. Sometimes I really miss talking to a grown-up or having someone tell me thank you or good job, and I miss the paycheck quite often. But getting my kids off to school and being there when they come home, tucking them into bed, reading them stories and snuggling little Leah. You can't beat that.
Post a Comment