Friday, June 12, 2009

Waiting for the sun

As ususal the weather here in Idaho has been rather dreary as of late. I keep waking up and hoping that the sun will be out and Walker and I can go to the park or just in the yard and play. I believe that the sun hates me.....ok so not really the case, and I am grateful for the rain (we always need the moisture) but, where are the lazy crazy days of summer???



One of the few nice days we had, we met friends at the park for a picnic lunch and "energy draining" activities.


While at the park they were getting ready to mow the grass and were pulling the picnic tables with a 4-wheeler, Walker thought this was really cool and stood and watched them for a little while
We decided to take advantage of the great special at the portrait studio at Walmart and have some much needed and overdue pictures taken. The quality of this is not the best as I don't have a scanner so, me being the dork that I am took a picture of the picture to upload here.
I can't believe how big he is getting, he can't wait for school to start. I'm not sure that I am ready for him to be old enough to be in school.


Walker is really enjoying the fact that this apartment has a yard, he is almost always asking to go outside to play, and has learned that he can as long as he follows the rules (no going in the street or across to the next building over and checking in every few minutes). He has quite the little farmer tan going already, I can only imagine what it will look like when summer is over.

For anyone that is in the area, we are having a huge multi-family yard sale on the 19th and 20th of June (next weekend YIKES!) Feel free to stop by and chat. I'm excited because maybe I will finally get rid of all that stuff that has been sitting in boxes for almost a year....lol


No comments: