Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Camping

What a wonderful weekend we just had, spending time with family out in the great outdoors.
The "Family Reunion" Camping trip turned out wonderfully. Tendoy is such a beautiful place, so quiet and peacefull (even with the kids running around crazy)
There was lots of time to chat and catch up with each other and everyone got a chance to ride the 4-wheelers.




Regan and Leah Playing

Sara, Nancy, Grandma, Natalie, and Abi playing cards while waiting for dinner


Uncle Wynn and Uncle Paul hanging out before dinner

Eric



Kris working on the ultimate "Harry Potter Stick" for Tal


Donalee and Tal playing the bean bag game (I can't ever remember the name of it...sorry)

Im sure that Donalee got way more pictures of everyone and better ones as well, I was doing too much "relaxing" I think to take many pictures.
All in all it was the best weekend of the summer. Walker's first camping experience, first 4-wheeler experience and first mosquito bites lol.
I look forward to doing it again next year!!!

Thank you everyone for all the work you put into planning and excuting this fabulous weekend!!!



2 comments:

Eric Forrest Meek said...

Wow, tell a guy you are going to take a picture so I don't look like a zombie, eh? ROFL. Love the post!

Unknown said...

you don't look like a zombie :p