Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ready to Read

We took Walker over to the school today for his Ready to Read testing. Ready to Read is a program that the school promotes along with its Parents as Teachers program. Walker flew through it and only missed one question. The lady performing the test commented on how he got ones that most kids miss, I'm so proud of him. He is so ready for school to start!

Jeremy has been home on vacation this week and he and Walker have been able to spend some good quality time together that is usually missed because of work. Walker has loved every minute of it and all the fun things that they have done. They have gone to lunch and went to see Monsters vs Aliens, I guess Walkers' favorite monster is Bob.

I wish that the weather would be a little bit better so we could all go bike riding, I'm trying to be patient for summer, but there is so much that I want to do. Jeremy bought me flower seeds that Im starting in the house, and some lettuce, tomato, and sweet peppper plants, Im so excited to see if I can actually grow them, as I'm notorious for killing plants.

Hope all who read this are doing well

1 comment:

Brooke Monk said...

I can't believe how fast Walker is growing up. School? Holy cow. I bet that's exciting and hard for you all at the same time! Glad to hear things are going so well for you guys!