Thursday, October 1, 2009

Road Trip Pictures

For anyone that didn't already hear, my sister Keri took a job with the Air Force in Alabama. She made all the plans to drive across the country and I went with her so she didn't have to do it alone. It was tons of fun and I thought that I should post some of the pictures that I took along the way.

The Antler Arch in Jackson Hole
An Elk in Yellowstone
The Tetons
taken in Grand Teton National Park
Devils Tower
Bambi at Devils Tower
Another shot of Devils Tower
Mt. Rushmore
Its so majestic


An original Sun Stone from the Nauvoo Temple

The Nauvoo Temple
So amazing!
The Mississippi River

1 comment:

Meek Family said...

How fun to have so much time to spend with your sister. I've never been to Mt Rushmore but it looks like fun. Looking forward to seeing you all at Thanksgiving.