Sunday, November 22, 2009

Still Here

For those of you that follow this blog....We have not dropped off the face of the planet. I've been so busy with getting christmas presents made and trying to keep the house in order, I just haven't been able to find those "extra" minutes in the day to post.
Walker was a Ghost for Halloween and he was so neat, he made all the ghostly noises. I have a pic of his finished costume but its still on the camera, so as soon as I get it uploaded I will post it so everyone can see how "cute" he is/was for that great candy day.
Jeremy is still busy busy busy at Wal~Mart getting everything ready for Black Friday and all the Christmas stuff that follows.
I've just been spending my days, sewing, crocheting, and trying to keep the house cleaned. I have decided that I am backwards in my thinking, I don't usually do spring cleaning, I do it all in the fall (I know there is something wrong with me) so on that note, I have been deep cleaning every room and trying to organize it all so when I go looking for something its the first place I look instead of the last.
I'm looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my family, and Christmas with Jeremy's family. I love this time of year, it's my favorite!!!!
Until next time,,,,,,,

No comments: