Once again it seems that Im just about as good at this as I am writing in my journal every night. Since my last post, I have "Graduated" from the training program at Qwest and starting to feel like I am truly getting the hang of it. Getting phone calls from upset and very grumpy people all day long is truly taxing, but when that one call comes in that is someone that just needs to talk, and you can make thier day better by just listening....somehow it makes it worthwhile.
Walker will be turning 5 in just a couple of weeks and is very excited to be "FIVE", He amazes me every day with what he knows and how fast he learns. Just the other day I was trying to "relax" in taking a bath and just trying to let the stress of the day melt away, Walker came in the bathroom and sat down and talked to me through the shower curtain for 20 min...just about whatever crossed his mind. Some of the stuff he comes up with just boggles my mind, he gets smarter and smarter every day.
Jeremy and I had my mom and dad over for Thanksgiving, it was so nice to have them come over and see our new apartment and spend some time with us. Thanksgiving was a blast, Walker spent the whole day in the kitchen helping cook and asking a million questions about everything, I think that he is going to be quite the little chef.
2 comments:
Lisa! How are you? So, I'm so sad that we won't be able to go to Walker's birthday party next Saturday but we're going to Lava for the Monk Family Christmas Party. Tell him Happy Birthday for us though! He is such a doll.
So great to see you in the blogging world. Will check back soon:)
Post a Comment